Thursday 30 April 2015

Everything Beautiful Has It's Moment

This was the beautiful class page that we did with Anita this month using Kaisercraft Blue Bay collection papers.

I used a lovely photograph of my parents taken at a recent family wedding.  The flowers were die cut using the Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Sizzlet die.  The sayings are printed onto acetate so that they could be placed over the patterned papers.

Thank you Anita for another lovely class - this is definitely in my top 5 of all time favourite class pages xx

4 comments:

  1. Stunning layout Karen, I love everything about it and it sets the black and white photo of brilliantly. Which is the backing paper with the doors on you have used please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jane - I have emailed you but just in case you don't get it, it is called Sky Blue and is from the Blue Bay collection by Kaisercraft x

      Delete
  2. That is a lovely page - it exudes a sense of family history.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous page Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...