Thursday 2 April 2015

Easter Cards Part 2

More Easter cards from me today, this time using some Penny Black images that I coloured in ages ago, tucked them away in an envelope and didn't do anything with them.  And how do I know they are old???  Well they had been coloured using Derwent watercolour pencils and I have barely used them since I stared my Promarker obsession!!

The papers used are all magazine freebies and the tiny flower punch is from Stampin' Up





The sentiment stamp on the small cards is from Stampin' Up and on the other two cards is a printable from Pink Petticoat.

2 comments:

  1. Great cards and stash-busting one envelope at a time .... well done :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that little tower of chicks!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...