Saturday 4 April 2015

Cheerful Critter Thank you

A quick and easy card to share today - a thank you card made for the lovely Lisa who books our annual crafty retreat to Herefordshire.

I used a new Stampin' Up set called Cheerful Critters and used a mask so that I could stamp all three of them together.  They stamp beautifully and I am looking forward to having more time to play with these lovely stamps.  The sentiments are by Personal Impressions and I coloured the images with Promarkers.  The heart confetti is from the new heart confetti punch by Stampin' Up.

2 comments:

  1. They're so cute, aren't they? Nice and simple to colour when you're not much of a colourer, like me! Lovely card. I'm sure Lisa was delighted with it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...