Friday 12 June 2015

Christmas Day Dolphin Racing

I've joined in with May's sketch challenge over at My Creative Sketches

 And I combined the sketch with the monthly challenge at UKScrappers which is a colour challenge


The colours very much reminded me of the papers from the My Minds Eye '12 days of Christmas collection' and I had some lovely sunny photographs from our 2012 Christmas cruise to the Canaries that were perfect.

On at sea days they have dolphin racing and it is held in one of the lounges, all done with a roll of the dice and you bet on which dolphin will win.  Usually the children come up from the kids club to be the jockeys but on Christmas Day they took it out to the pool area and the ship's officers were the jockeys - even Father Christmas came to take part!! 

The title is done with Echo Park 'For the Record 2' stickers and Authentique letter tiles.  The stars were punched with EK Success and Woodware punches.


If you are quick you can still join in with the Creative Sketches challenge as it doesn't close till 14th June.

3 comments:

  1. wow dolphin racing sounds different lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow: that's quite a different kind of a Christmas Day. How exciting. Well worth making such a lovely page for

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fun activity to liven up Christmas Day! Love the colours on these papers and the stripe down the middle of bits and bobs x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...