Tuesday 30 June 2015

Thank You Wings

The challenge this month at Penny Black and More at Allsorts is Wings.

I had some leftover Bister backgrounds from making Richard's birthday card, so I die cut them with some Lawn Fawn and Memory box stitched edge dies.

Using Penny Black T for transparent set 'Social Butterfly' I stamped and then cut out some butterflies and a dragonfly from some of the scraps left from the die cut backgrounds, these were stuck onto the background with pinflair gel for some dimension.  The smallest card, the butterfly from T for transparent set 'Snippets' was stamped directly onto the card. 


The sentiments are from sets 'Snippets' and 'Heartfelt Thanks'.  The blue hearts are from Poundland.

5 comments:

  1. I just love these, love the background and phrase stamp. Love how simple they are, but they look detailed. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful collection of cards Karen and love the colour palette. Social Butterfly is one of my most used PB stamp sets, it's so useful.

    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are lovely, gorgeous backgrounds :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a beautiful set of cards! like brenda, i love the colours and the little gems are the perfect embellishments. thank you so much for playing along with us at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such pretty cards. The backgrounds are lovely. I think I might prefer Bister to Brushos.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...