Sunday 21 June 2015

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to a wonderful dad xxxx



I made this card for him using a lovely Wellington stamp by Papermania

The embossed background is a Marianne D folder and I watercoloured the image with Derwent watercolour pencils as the image suited softer colouring.  The background paper is from Craft Creations and the punched gold stars are a Stampin' Up confetti punch.


The bottom sentiment is from the same Wellington set as is the lovely sentiment that I place inside the card.  The top sentiment is by Stamps Away.


I won't actually get to see Dad today as we are travelling back from holibobs but I made sure that I left his card and present with him before we left.

1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...