Monday 1 June 2015

Me on Monday

It's Monday and not just any old Monday but a magical Monday that occurs on the first of the month.  I don't know why but I just love it when a Monday is on the 1st - it just fits how I like order in all things!!


The weekend was a lazy one, Mr P was working nights so I was able to have quite a bit of craft time.

Some scrapbooking got done

 Played with new stencils and Cosmic Shimmer sparkle medium and Distress Paint



And did a load of stamping ready for colouring and painting


So it is back to the normal routine for a Monday - lots of laundry to be dealt with


 The monthly Avon order to be unpacked

but to cheer up the dull Monday routine there is one piece of exciting news, today Rinda's Summertime Photography Scavenger Hunt begins.  I am looking forward to spending the next three months hunting down the things on her list - own up, anyone around here own a turtle that I can come and take a photograph of!!!!

If you would like to share about your weekend and Monday, then pop over to see Sian at From High in the Sky and give her a wave!!

3 comments:

  1. We share a taste in washing machines, it seems! I spent quite a bit of time staring at that exact model yesterday..

    Yep, looking forward to the photo hunt here too. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fruitful crafting weekend! Excited about the hunt here too and I have several turtles - a key ring and some cuddly ones following a trip to Zakynthos a few years back. Not sure if I'll find a real one though but that's what I love about the hunt - thinking outside the box!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How funny, we used to have that washing machine too! I'm in good company :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...