Sunday 14 June 2015

Happy Birthday Mr P xxx

It is Mr P's birthday today and I've made him something a little bit different for his birthday this year, usually he would get something with a cute Penny Black image on it.  I have been enjoying playing with Brushos and those images just don't go with the lovely backgrounds.  I have recently bought some Bister which is very similar to Brushos in how you use it but it is more predictable as to what colour you are going get.  I have only got two colours so far - blue and brown and they work beautifully together.

I used a Papermania Wellington stamp which I watercoloured first with Derwent watercolour pencils and then masked the image so that I could make the background with the Bister.


The Happy Birthday sentiment is from a Stampin' Up set (Butterfly Basics) and the Husband sentiment is from the same Wellington set as the bear stamp (by Papermania).

I wish I knew where the lovely blue/brown organza ribbon had come from it, it was my last piece and a perfect match for the card.  The bling hearts are from Poundland.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...