Sunday 17 July 2011

The dreaded male cards

I have always found male cards very difficult to make, I suppose it is because you are much more restricted with the embellishments that you can use.

But every now and then I do have to make a batch for the men in our family.  These are from a recent cardmaking session -



The stamped images are Penny Black and the patterned papers are a mixture of Creative Memories and DCWV.    The sentiments are Personal impressions and the stars were punched with a CM double star punch.

3 comments:

  1. These are really lovely Karen, I agree, male cards are soooo hard to make. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. perfect cards Karen, love them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Male cards are always soo hard but these are fab! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...