Monday 25 July 2011

Winter Starburst

The challenge this week on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog is Starburst.  I decided to combine this challenge with the current colour challenge on The Ribbon Girl Blog which is shades of aqua.

I made a couple of Christmas cards using this jolly snowman from T for transparent set 'Jolly Friends'



I used two Cuttlebug embossing folders for the background and the mat behind the snowman.  I then punched using a small Creative Memories star punch some of the stars from the star embossing folder.  The snow beneath the snowman is made using Woodware Fluffy stuff.  The sentiments are HOTP and Personal Impressions.

A close up of the snowman -


9 comments:

  1. That's a nice card! Nice colours as well.
    x Lotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that white and aqua :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, just totally adore this card! I love the soft colours! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just gorgeous Karen....and in one of my fave colourways too!
    .xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gorgeous card Karen, what a sweet snowman.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely and sweet STAR card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card karen...my favourite colour at the moment...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Facb ute card karen - love that dinky Snowy and your pretty colour scheme. Thanks for joining in this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...