Wednesday 13 July 2011

Three for the price of one - PBSC Week 159

This week at Penny Black Saturday Challenge the theme is Christmas in July..  As you may have noticed I have been blogging Christmas cards all year round so this challenge suited me right down to the ground. 

I made one card and then had two images left as I frequently will stamp and watercolour a pile of images in one go, so I got straight on and made two more cards.


I used Hot off the Press Christmas papers and a Stampin' Up sentiment and scalloped circle punch.  The stamp was from T for Transparent set - Jolly Friends.  I glittered the holly with Eucalyptus stickles and used Frosted Lace stickles for furry bits on the stocking. I further embellished each card with ribbon and gemstones from my stash.




These cards now bring my total to 56 - only another 94 to make!!!!!!


2 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...