Sunday 31 July 2011

Forever Friends Christmas

I bought these two Christmas stamps at the end of last year in a sale and with a recent re-organisation of my stash I found them unused so I couldn't wait to get them inky and make some cards with them.





The backing papers are all Papermania except for the pink which is Brenda Pinnick.  The backing mats have all been embossed with Cuttlebug folders and the sentiments are Personal Impressions.  The holly was punched with a Woodware punch and the snowflakes are a cuttlebug die.

I think these will feature on quite a few of my Christmas cards this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...