Monday 11 July 2011

Spots before my eyes

This is a layout that I did for a weekly challenge on UKS the other week.  You had to use the sketch provided, use the colour theme of pink, green and white and feature rik rak and stitching on your layout.

I used these lovely papers from the Porcelain collection by Basic Grey and a photo of me taken in January at a post Christmas family party.  My sister's children always buy presents for the adults but their budget is a £1 per person and they try to get really silly and useless things.  One of my presents was a set of dalmatian ears with a matching bow tie.  To show them that their present wasn't totally useless, I wore them for the rest of the party - I think I look quite cute in them LOL!!!


This is the sketch that we had to use -

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Karen, I love that Basic Grey paper, I have never seen it before :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, what a great story and a cracking photo Karen, what fun! Lovely layout too.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...