Tuesday 19 July 2011

Hang out the Bunting - PBSC Week 160

The challenge this week on Penny Black Saturday Challenge is to use bunting on your card.  I just love the trend for bunting at the moment, it always makes me smile.

This is the card that I made


All of the patterned papers came from my scraps bag so I am not sure who they are by, but think the main backing paper is Echo Park.  The sentiment is from Cuddly Buddly and the sweet mice are from T for Transparent set 'Critter Party'.   I used a bunting sticker to make a chipboard template for my bunting and the aqua bakers twine is from Sarah's Cards.  The pink gemstones are Papermania Shimmer dots

A close up of the stamped image which I watercoloured with Derwent watercolour pencils and lightly glittered with stardust stickles


Thankyou PBSC for another lovely challenge!!

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Karen, the bunting really sets it off

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely card & great colouring

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh love your gorgeous card Karen
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Karen, so cute. And as always super colouring.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the card and the bunting :) I've nominated you for an award if you want to pop over to my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, Karen

    L xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous card karen and I love your bunting...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...