Thursday 7 July 2011

Penny Black Saturday Challenge Week 158

Another great challenge this week over at PBSC, this week's theme is Desert Island Stamps - to pick the one stamp that you could not do without.  A tough one for me to decide on as I love all my Penny Black stamps but there is one Christmas stamp that I simply adore and I love using it on my cards.

I made an easel card with it -


Supplies used

Penny Black T for Transparent set - The Wonder
Bazill cardstock
Stampin' Up polka dot paper
Go Kreate scalloped circle and plain circle dies
Marianne D doily circle die
Stampin' Up oval punches
HOTP sentiment
Martha Stewart snowflake punches
Frosted Lace and Eucalyptus stickles

And a close up of the stamped image which was watercoloured with Derwent watercolour pencils


I am also entering this card into this week's challenge on Penny Black Inc Blog to make a card using circles.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful Christmas card, love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, adorable card Karen.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card karen and I can see why this is a favourite stamp...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am not surprised you love that stamp Karen, its adorable and it looks fab on that easel card.....just lovely!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww...such a cute card - I can see why that's your favourite! :0)
    Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...