Saturday 15 August 2015

ATDML August Cybercrop - Challenge #1 - Happy Together

A Trip Down Memory Lane started their cybercrop on the blog yesterday, so I am going to be spending the weekend doing as many classes and challenges that take my fancy.  I've got off to a good start and done three layouts so far!!

The theme for the cybercrop is Disney (but you don't need Disney photos to take part).  Challenge #1 was Snow White - either use lots of white on your page or leave white space - I went for a mixture of both.

 I used Bazill embossed cardstock as my base and added an acetate doily under the photo - I think it might be by Fancy Pants.  I then added some lovely white glittery fabric flowers by Prima and the title was Dear Lizzy glitter white foam Thickers.  I then added some freehand swirls with White Opal Liquid Pearls.


Right nose back to the grindstone, there are lots more lovely classes and challenges to do - I will be back later with more layouts!!

8 comments:

  1. That's refreshingly different with all the white. Lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's lovely. i do like a page with lots of white: it's restful to look at

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful page Karen ... Can't beat white in my book x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a beautiful, gorgeous layout
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, just look at the two of you!! Very lovely page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just lovely. Not sure I've seen a white on white LO before.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...