Monday 3 August 2015

Me on Monday

Gosh another week has gone by so fast and it is time to wave to Sian again.

It was a fairly crafty weekend but one on which I mainly forgot to get my camera out - whoops.  Saturday was spent quietly at home playing with dies and cardmaking.  I found a crafty tip for using plastic carrier bags to help with cutting intricate dies and guess what it really works!!  But do you think I can now find the link to share it with you - nope it seems to have vanished off the interweb - if I do stumble across it later then I will add it.  It meant I could cut these gorgeous butterflies quickly and easily - I will definitely be chopping up all my carrier bags in future when I'm die cutting.

As it was the first Sunday in the month it was our monthly crop day at Cardinal Colours but I only remembered to get the camera out as we had finished packing up at the end of the day.

Monday found me faced with my monthly Avon delivery to unpack and sort out for customers and more excursions into the room of doom - it is slowly getting sorted, but it seems I am actually making more mess in the process.  I am sure it will all come together soon - I have been quite ruthless and done a lot of flinging - it looked like I had saved virtually every padded envelope that had ever come through our door LOL!!



Hope you are all having a good Monday, wishing you a great week ahead and if you get time go and give Sian a wave.

Edited to add - Hooray I found the link - Using a carrier bag when cutting out intricate dies


4 comments:

  1. Oh I'd be very interested in the tip if you manage to find it.

    And how funny, the Avon lady delivered my order today xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that's interesting. Previous tips I've seen involve drier sheets, which I don't use. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I hear you on the padded envelopes! I have a mountain of them..and then I tie myself in knots trying to readdress them and tape them up again.

    As always, I'm a bit envious of your crop in a shop selling all that cardstock! Wow.

    Have a great week Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will have to try that tip :)
    have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...