Wednesday 5 August 2015

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday #322

Well I am still currently working mainly on a laptray but with any luck by the end of today Mr P's PC will be back and I can then have the dining room table back.

So currently on my laptray is this little lot, which hopefully by the end of the day will have been magically turned into a birthday card for my Mum.  If you swing by the blog tomorrow you should be able to see the finished article.

The stamped butterflies are Stampin' Up Swallowtail and all the diecut butterflies are Stampin' Up too. All in my favourite colour combo of Daffodil Delight and Smoky Slate.

If you would like to share your workdesk then take a look at Julia's blog Stamping Ground to find out how.

9 comments:

  1. Gorgeous butterflies. They are going to make a lovely card. It's a favourite colour combination of mine too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Gorgeous so far , your mum will love it. Hope the Pc is back so you get your craft table back soon. Soojay 24

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour combo and one of my favourite stamps. Catherine x #31

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, love those butterflies. I got the SU Swallowtail via Fiona, its an awesome stamp, isn't it? Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #4 xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What lovely butterflies. I love Stampin' Up stuff. Lovely colours too. I'm sure your mum will be delighted with her card. Have a lovely week. Barb#20 xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yellow and gray is such a fabulous combination and look so good together. They look really good as butterflies. Fun stuff! Judy #49

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the butterflies, gorgeous. The colour choice is brilliant. Have a great woyww and happy crafting, Angela x 19

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you seem to be thriving in that little space. Those butterflies are beautiful and I love the color combo. :-)
    April #39

    ReplyDelete
  9. The die is one of my favs, I think I'll have to place an order with my friend for it ... I keep looking and looking at it lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...