Saturday 29 August 2015

Hippo Burpday to Meeeeeeeeee

Well after the fun of having my birthday on a cruise ship last year, this year's will be very tame in comparison.  I did this layout last October at my monthly scrap class run by the lovely Anita but somehow missed blogging it.  Well today is a very appropriate day to blog it!!

We used Crate Paper from the Maggie Holmes 'Flea Market' range.


 We made a little shaker box using one of the cut apart sheets and filled it with sequins -


And the pink 50 thickers on my fingers in the photograph were safely carried home and used on the layout -

I also used Thickers for the main title -

And a little video from that night in the restaurant - LOL I had had so much champers that I couldn't blow out my candles in one go!!



Thank you Anita for such a fab class, it was my favourite class from last year - just sorry that it has taken me so long to get it blogged!


4 comments:

  1. How can it be a year since we made that little book for you? Have a wonderful day x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday! Love the little shaker box

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful page and love that shaker box. Funny that my last page I blogged was with the same papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...