Thursday 20 August 2015

ATDML August Cybercrop - Class #1 - We've Only Just Begun

Class #1 was based on The Lion King and there were three layouts included as part of the class.  I chose the middle one to do as I loved the layering with the cut out circles.

 I used papers from Pink Paislee 'Bella Rouge' collection and some vellum.

I coloured the doiley with a cool grey 1 Promarker as it looked too harsh left white against the papers.  I pricked around the outside of the outer circle with a pricking tool and then made faux stitches with a grey journalling pen.


The chipboard butterflies are Pink Paislee Artisan Chipboard and I coloured them with Stampin' Up marker Pink Pirouette.  A scattering of sequins finished the layout off.  The title was cut using Sizzlet die 'Naturally Serif - this was the song that was sung by the choir whilst we signed the register.

Thank you Ann for a lovely class

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen. You must be nearly there with all your wedding photos?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the idea of colouring the doily. I had a pack of half white and half cream and I think I've used more cream than white because the white was looking too bright on some pages, as you say

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...