Thursday 6 August 2015

Happy Birthday Mum

As promised yesterday, here is the card that I made for Mum's birthday today.


The lovely butterfly stamp is Swallowtail from Stampin' Up.  The butterfly die cuts layered over the top and the sentiment are also by Stampin' Up.  The backing paper is from Craft Creations and the pearls are Kaisercraft.


We had a lovely evening out last night at the bandstand in Eastbourne, watching the Central Band of the Royal British Legion.  It ended with the 1812 overture and a firework display.  Today we are taking Mum out for lunch at a lovely local pub on the beach.

2 comments:

  1. It's beautiful Karen, and I'm even more convinced now to order the die. I ordered the stamp last month and have already used it twice xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...