Thursday 12 January 2012

52 week card challenge - Week 1

Mystik Nat on UKS is running a 52 week cardmaking challenge - details can be found on her blog Kool Kitty Musings each Monday.  Last week's prompts were new, circle, scallops.

I need to top up my for sale box of cards and as I had no baby cards left after my last fundraiser I got on and made a couple of baby cards.  I limited myself to using only paper and card from my scraps boxes - they are ridiculously full at the moment.  The sweet hedgie baby is by Penny Black and I borrowed it from ScrappySarah at a crop last year.  The papers are a mixture of Paper Trunk, Fancy Pants and Prima.




Sentiment stamps - Personal Impressions
Oval punches - Stampin' up
Butterfly punch - EK Success

2 comments:

  1. Fab cards Karen, that stamp is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute. Love your soft colouring, always just right! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...