Friday 13 January 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Case It

A bit of a rushed card as I suddenly realised this morning that I hadn't made my card for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this week was a Case-It one and to take inspiration from this lovely card from Beth -


This is what I did using Echo Park 'Little Boy' and an image that I had pre-watercoloured some time ago.


The bunting and sentiment stickers are also Echo Park and were leftovers from a scrapbooking class.

A close up of the image -

5 comments:

  1. love your adorable mice karen...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen, this stamp is sooooo cute x x good luck, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely beautiful card Karen, really striking.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Karen, just popped over to say thank you for the gorgeous thank you card, such a lovely surprise, and very much appreciated
    Hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Karen and such a cute stamp :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...