Friday, 13 January 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge - Case It

A bit of a rushed card as I suddenly realised this morning that I hadn't made my card for this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge.  The challenge this week was a Case-It one and to take inspiration from this lovely card from Beth -


This is what I did using Echo Park 'Little Boy' and an image that I had pre-watercoloured some time ago.


The bunting and sentiment stickers are also Echo Park and were leftovers from a scrapbooking class.

A close up of the image -

6 comments:

  1. love your adorable mice karen...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen, this stamp is sooooo cute x x good luck, Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely beautiful card Karen, really striking.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your gorgeous cute card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen, just popped over to say thank you for the gorgeous thank you card, such a lovely surprise, and very much appreciated
    Hugs
    Enfys xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Karen and such a cute stamp :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...