Tuesday 31 January 2012

Together

Last week's challenge on UKS was to use the colour scheme purple and turquoise, use butterflies and to use a photograph of yourself.

We had some lovely photographs taken on one of the formal nights on our cruise last year - I am actually surprised that they came out so well as they were using one of the main entrances to the theatre as a studio, so it was very public, I was very self conscious and I was laughing so much. 

I used Basic Grey Wisteria and took inspiration from this week's Scrapbook Starting Points on Shimelle's blog.


Other supplies used -

Woodware scalloped punch
Martha Stewart PATP set and butterfly punches
Self adhesive pearls - Hobby House
Bazill cardstock

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous photo of you and DH, plus a really beautiful LO. I love the colours used as they match your dress perfectly and I especially love the decorative edge - its a really lovely LO :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a smashing photo of the pair of you Karen and you have scrapped it beautifully. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect photo for the colours of the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is fab, great pic of the both of you and love the colour combo.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Karen this is a such a lovely layout. I love all the embellishment clusters and the colours look great with the photo :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. this lo is just gorgeous:) fab photo of you both.

    ReplyDelete
  7. this lo is just gorgeous:) fab photo of you both and the lo totally does it justice.x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...