Tuesday 10 January 2012

Tree of Light

Hopefully I have started the new year as I mean to go on as I did the weekly challenge and my first ever house challenge at the crop this last weekend.

The criteria for the weekly challenge was to use old stash (no problems there as I am drowning under a huge pile of old patterned papers), to doodle and feature circles.  I used a page maps sketch and some Basic Grey from the Oh Baby, Sultry and Lily Kate ranges.


The circles were punched using a CM double circle punch and were then doodled around.  The photograph is from 2007, so from my been waiting forever to be scrapped pile LOL!!  I volunteer with a local charity Children with Cancer Fund and when our local Co-operative had us as their Christmas charity I was asked to go along to represent the charity at the official light turning on ceremony by the Mayor of Polegate.  That's me in the purple top and just sheer coincidence that my top colour matched the baubles on the tree.

3 comments:

  1. Very nice layout Karen, its great to use old stash up, and the papers work so well with your photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, you are doing better than me!! I will have to not continue my year how I started ;) Lovely layout, I love the circles :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely page Karen, I love the green and purple combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...