Tuesday 3 January 2012

My Favourite layouts of 2011

Just thought I would do a little look back through my albums and pick out my favourite layouts from the year.

The beautiful canvas which was Anita's class at the Cardinal Colour's retreat


Done for a challenge for the ATDML cybercrop held back in June


Another layout for the ATDML cybercrop, love that I was able to put so much journalling on one page


Another one of Anita's lovely classes


And yet another of Anita's classes - so many of her class layouts are my favourites!!


A class by Rachael Elliott at Sarah's Cards retreat back in March


Done for SJ's Take one thing challenge


Done for the Scrapology June Challenge M is for Machine Stitching, which I won!!!!!!!


Done for the Scrapology August Challenge R is for ribbons


I am looking forward to hopefully another productive year - if you share your fave layouts of 2011 please share your link with me so that I can take a peek.

7 comments:

  1. These are all beautiful Karen, looking foward to what you will create 2012, Happy new year, Hugs May x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layouts Karen, I think my favourites are the Mum and Dad one you did for the Scrapology challenge and the Anitas class one with the black and white and the blue flowers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really did some beautiful work Karen. I'm sorry I haven't kept up with the commenting, I hope to do better this year. I'm sure you'll understand my reasons for being a little sporadic at times. Happy New Year to You and Your Karen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful layouts karen. honestly couldnt pick a favourite :) cant wait to see what you do in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You must be over the moon with these gorgeous layouts

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's been a great year!!! I'm looking forward to seeing what we all make in 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So lovely to see your favourites Karen :) and I am thrilled that some are class pages, thank you :). Really looking forward to seeing your cards and layouts you create this year..xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...