Thursday 19 January 2012

January's Monthly Make

At the end of last year I pledged to do a monthly make via The Felt Fairy's blog.  So far so good I completed this month's make over a week ago (I suspect some months it will be a very last minute affair LOL!!)


For this month's make I made this sweet felt Christmas decoration from a kit by Perdita Chamberlain.  Perdita taught this as a make and take at the Cardinal Colours Seaside retreat last September and kindly let me have a kit as I couldn't do the class.  You can Perdita's beautiful felt work on her facebook page here.


And a close up of the holly leaves -

4 comments:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...