Monday 23 January 2012

Cruising the Caledonian Canal - 4x6 photo love (December)

Well I am feeling very virtuous at the moment as over the weekend I did the final page for Shimelle's 4x6 photo love and also did the page that I didn't complete at the time for August (I will share that in another blog post).

I loved how Shimelle manged to get 12 photographs on a single layout but didn't want something so bulky in my album, so I put photographs on both sides of the cardstock and instead of having the pages dangling by string, I left a half inch gap at the top of each page so that they could all be attached together.

I used photographs from the Scottish cruise that we did in 2008 - I have so many photographs and it was nice to be able to use so many on one layout.


I used a Sarah's Cards kit which contained Cosmo Cricket 'Social Club'.  The title was done with two different AC Thickers and the border punch and butterflies are Martha Stewart punches.




6 comments:

  1. You've made a super job of this one Karen. I'm looking forward to this but can't decide what photos to use yet. Like how you've used all landscape pics too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Karen this is stunning and I love how you have incorporated all those fab photos :) Its really gorgeous, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout, gorgeous photos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really nice Karen and lovely pics of your cruise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layouts Karen, you've been really busy.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...