Monday 9 January 2012

Little Musing 'Likes' Print

Last year SJ from Little Musings was making these lovely Likes Prints so I decided to order one for my god-daughter who was going to be 21 and I needed a special present for her.

I must apologise for the not great photograph -I just remembered that I hadn't photographed it just as I was wrapping it up - by then it was dark and I had to take the picture under artificial light conditions.


My niece loved it and it certainly was great for a unique gift!!  Thank you SJ!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks fab - I think I am going to get a family one of these this year as I love them

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...