Monday 16 January 2012

Flying cats

I have made one card to fit two challenges this weekend - firstly the challenge at Penny Black Saturday Challenge is Anything Goes and week two of the 52 cards challenge is to use primary colours, a journalling spot and a handmade embellishment - well I managed two out of the three as I didn't make an embellishment.

I used Echo Park 'Little Boy' paper and a Sassafrass journalling sticker that I found in my odds & sods drawer.  The fun image is by Penny Black and I coloured it using Promarkers.


Both of the sentiments are Hero Arts.

A close up of the stamped image -

3 comments:

  1. A great card Karen, I especially love the Penny Black stamp its really cute and fab colouring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous fun card karen...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...