Wednesday 25 January 2012

Nautical Night - 4x6 photo love (August)

I didn't get to do the August page at the time so have finally completed it and pleased to say that I have totally done this year long project.  I am very good at starting projects and not seeing them through to the end, so I was determined to complete this one.  You can find Shimelle's idea for putting 8 photos on a layout here

I used photographs from our cruise last year to Iceland - one of the themed nights is a Nautical Night, so we joined in and dressed up as pirates, we had a lot of fun and it was a shame  more people didn't join in - thankfully all of the staff were dressed up so we didn't look totally stupid.

The front page with the top page closed -


The front page with the top page open


The front page


The front of the top page


And the back of the top page


I used October Afternoon 'Seaside' papers, alphabet and journalling stickers.  The borders were punched with a SU scalloped border punch.  All I have left to do now is stitch the two page protectors together.

4 comments:

  1. Great pages Karen, I love the OA 'Seaside' PP's and all the scallops you have added, they all work perfectly together with the fab photos :) A really gorgeous LO, Luv Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and great pages Karen. Congratulations for finishing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout, the papers couldnt be more perfect! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Some fab pages Karen, and well done for finishing your project.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...