Saturday 10 October 2015

Blogtober 2015 Day 10 - Down the Dinkum

I am slowly catching up with blogging layouts that I did earlier this year - this one was using the March sketch for the Sketchy Scrappers Facebook group.

This is the sketch we were set -


Gemma did her's whilst we were away on our annual crafty retreat to Hereford and I loved it so much that I asked her if she would mind if I scraplifted it - you can see her layout here, it is the first one.

The photos are from summer 2014 when our Swedish friends stayed with us for the weekend, one of the things they wanted to do was go to an English pub.  Sadly that weekend the best pub in our small town was closed as they had been flooded out earlier that day in a torrential downpour so we had to make do with The Dinkum (also known as the Stinky Dinky locally).


The papers are all Simple Stories 24/7 and I used the Stampin' Up arrows punch.


The title was cut using Sizzlet alpha' die 'Naturally Serif'


Thank you Gemma for giving me the inspiration to use the Stampin' Up punch on this layout.


1 comment:

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...