Wednesday 21 October 2015

Blogtober 2015 Day 21 - Nativity cards Part 1

I had a recent request for Nativity themed Christmas cards.  These are the first ones that I made using a Woodware cling stamp called 'Nativity'


I used random metallic and pearlescent papers from my stash - I think most of them came from Card Creations.  The stamp was coloured in with Promarkers and I lightly glittered the halos with a clear Wink of Stella pen - sadly the camera just doesn't pick up how beautifully sparkly they are in real life. The sentiments are a mixture of Penny Black and Personal Impressions.




Come back tomorrow and I will have some more Nativity themed Christmas Cards to show you.

3 comments:

  1. I bet it's very satisfying to be able to fulfil specific requests like this. I'm sure these went down extremely well

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done nativity cards :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these & shall be looking out for that stamp! Always a shame when things don't photograph as pretty as they are IRL.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a comment, I do read all of them and they are really appreciated.

Karen xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...